Friday, January 2, 2015

Oregon vs. Florida State

The Oregon Florida State game was a gigantic blowout. Oregon dominated 59-20. Marcus Mariota threw his 3rd Int of 397 pass attempts, 338 Yds, threw 2 TDs, 1 rushing TD. Florida State had 5 turnovers which broke Florida State's 29 game win-streak. J Winston was 29-45, 348 Yds, TD, and Int. Oregon advances to the NCAA Championship playing the winner of the Ohio State vs. Alabama game. Noah and I both picked right on this game. Neither of us predicted the score right but we picked the winning and loosing team correctly. I was closer because I guessed 42-28 and Noah guessed 21-14. We both picked Oregon with the higher score but the amount of points we guessed I was way closer than Noah. My Oregon guess was 42 and they scored 59 and Noah guessed 21 for Oregon and Noah got Florida State closer but a couple. They scored 20 he guessed 14 and I guessed 28 so we are both pretty reliable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment